Felt Bicycles is globally known for pushing the limits of technology. Felt designs and engineers its own property branded premium quality bicycles, framesets, components and accessories, which are distributed either directly or through its many global distributions partners. The company headquarters are located in Irvine, CA, USA.
Felt Bicycles was founded on one principle: to design, develop and deliver the best bicycles in the world. Before founding a company that bears his name, and in addition to being an accomplished triathlete, Jim Felt was one of the top motorcycle mechanics in the United States, after having worked with the industry’s leaders like Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha and Kawasaki.
Jim Felt’s work was so innovative that Easton Sports hired Felt as their company’s product engineer, and tasked him with creating an all-new bike for the three-time Ironman World Champion, Paula Newby-Fraser. Shortly after, she became four-time champion of the most prestigious race in triathlon. Jim Felt then launched his brand, Felt Bicycles, and made use of his frame-building expertise to develop a completely new line of road bikes, time trial bikes as well as electric bikes.
On the 3rd of February 2017, The French ski firm, Rossignol, bought the US branch of Felt Bicycles.
That was great news for the industry… Felt will like to double its sales in the next 5 years…. And the ebikes will be a part of it.
• The premium electric cargo bicycle model. Impressive power coupled with a sleek design. Perfect for those who desire more power in their cargo bikes.
• Shimano STePS 500-Watt motor with an impressive 50 Nm. You will not have any issues transporting your cargo with this beast.
• 36 V Shimano STePS 11.6 Ah battery offers up 80 km of autonomy.
• 3 levels of assistance are available to you; everything is easily managed by a removable screen on the handlebar.
• 10-speed Shimano Rapid Fire derailleurs. Shimano BR-M355 hydraulic disc brakes make this electric cargo bicycle smooth and secure.
• Comes in a beautiful ‘Root Beer’ colour. Rigid aluminum frame will handle your cargo with ease.
• Lifetime warranty on the frame; 2 years for the electric components.
4710, rue St-Ambroise, suite 148
Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4C 2C7
Phone: 514 274 7096
Winter business hours
Monday : Closed
Tuesday: 10:30am -6:30pm
Wednesday : 10 :30am – 6 :30pm
Thursday : 10 :30am – 6 :30pm
Friday : 10 :30am – 6 :30pm
Saturday : 10am – 5pm
Sunday : Closed