First, you fall in love with its multi-award-winning design, and then with its athletic features. The Charger models are like a six-pack cast in aluminium. A precisely-conceived geometry and 29” or 27.5” wheels guarantee the ultimate in riding comfort. The elevated chainstays allow versions with a long-lasting and low-maintenance belt drive. Bosch Performance drives reinforce your own muscle strength with speeds of up to 32 km/h. For that, you need short braking distances, which the hydraulic disc brakes deliver. This level of sportiness looks good on everyone. After all, it’s like it was made to fit.
The Supercharger does not brag about its inner values, it simply has them. Thanks to the full integration of up to two Bosch PowerTube batteries in the frame and the coordinated colour scheme, the whole bike has a very sporty look and appears to have been cast in one piece.When it comes to range, with its battery capacity of up to 1,000 Wh it delivers outstanding results on the road. The unique ride and comfort make every mile an experience.The Supercharger covers seemingly endless distances without pausing to recharge.
Low step-through? Doesn't sound particularly sporty, does it? But with the Nevo, you’d be surprised. The striking silhouette, expansive frame profile and hard edges promise sportiness and determination. The positioning of the battery on the front of the lower tube makes the design redolent of a motorbike. In functional terms, this means a central arrangement of the centre of gravity, which produces neutral, safe handling in all riding situations. A touring bike with a comfortable step-through and at the same time exceptionally sporty qualities - the Nevo isn’t just the newest kid on the Riese & Müller block, it's also an E-Bike of the future generation.
- The city is full of challenges to your nerves: commuter hold-ups on the streets, full buses and trains, sometimes heavy luggage and all this even before the sun comes up. But don’t panic. The solution has a name: Tinker.
- With this compact eBike featuring 20” wheels, you can effortlessly glide past all of this with a broad smile. Its frame is even so compact that it can easily be taken on public transport. At the same time, it can also be adapted with great flexibility to body heights from 1.50 m to 1.95 m.
- The HS version offers even more riding pleasure with up to 32 km/h of power. There’s never been a quicker way to get away from commuter stress.
Classic design combined with Control Technology makes the Culture GT the epitome of style. The full-suspension chassis carries its rider safely.
A lightweight mid step aluminum frame with sporty geometry places you in an aggressive riding position for precise and maneuverable cycling performance.
Reach your destination at lightning speed and with minimum effort, thanks to the powerful Bosch Performance Line mid-drive electric motor. The battery is nicely concealed in the frame giving the bike a tough and robust appearance.
Enjoy effortless cycling with the smooth and powerful Bosch mid-mounted motor. The low positioning of the electric motor gives the bike a responsive and stable feel. The Bosch electric mid-mounted motor is ideal for daily trips as well as long distances. With torque ranging from 50 Nm up to a maximum of 60 Nm, it provides assistance on both flat and hilly terrain. Enjoy carefree cycling on your Gazelle with a Bosch mid-mounted motor.
- Lightweight, maneuverable commuter electric bike
- Most powerful Bosch Performance mid-motor with support up to 32kms/hour
- Extensive range with 500Wh concealed battery
- Powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes
Optimum comfort thanks to the lightweight suspension in the front fork and seat post.
This all-rounder with the extra powerful and silent Bosch mid-mounted motor is ideal for day-to-day trips as well as long distance rides. The motor provides effortless assistance, on both flat and hilly terrain.
Effortless cycling with the powerful and robust Bosch mid-motor. Due to the low position of the mid-engine, every Gazelle with a Bosch mid-motor has excellent maneuverability and handling. The powerful, robust Bosch mid-motor is ideal for both daily and long-distance trips. With a torque of 50 Nm, the mid-motor offers support on flat and hilly terrain.
- Extra-powerful and very quiet Bosch mid-mounted motor
- Lightweight suspension front fork and seat post for optimum comfort
- Wide tires for optimum comfort
- Lights with extra-powerful beams for even greater visibility
• The classic Dutch bicycle takes a modern turn. A typical Dutch design has been modernized to suit our urban needs. A ‘step-thru’, lightweight aluminum frame is available in 46, 49, 53 or 57 cm sizes.
• Bosch Mid-Drive Performance motor will allow you to conquer hilly, flat, or urban terrains with ease. The Bosch Performance Line ‘Li-ion’ 500 Wh battery will keep its charge for over 150 Km (in Eco mode).
• Shimano Nexus 8 integrated derailleur allows you to effortlessly switch gears.
• A Selle Royale Herz saddle will ensure comfort for the duration of your ride.
• The Arroyo HMB is available in 3 colours: Black Matte, Industry Grey and finally, Legion Blue
• 10-year warranty on the frame, 2-year warranty on the electronic components.
The EasyFlow is like a good friend: always ready to help. You will feel secure and safe on the road on this all-rounder. Time to set off on another adventure together!
- Spacious step-through frame for great stability
- Quick adjust stem for optimal comfort
- Powerful Shimano Steps mid-motor
- Extensive range with 504Wh battery
- Powerful Magura hydraulic brakes
- Suspension front fork and seat post for optimal comfort
The Medeo is Gazelle’s active electric bike that takes you everywhere. The low-step active frame and comfortable geometry combined with the powerful Bosch Active Line Plus motor and 9-speed derailleur makes every hill feel as flat as Holland. With plenty of color options, this is a true daily companion that does the job: enjoy every mile of the ride.
- Low-step frame for great stability
- Suspension front fork for optimal comfort
- Shimano Deore 9-speed with Shimano Acera shifters
- Powerfull Magura hydraulic brakes with quick adjust
- Powerful Bosch Active Line Plus mid-motor
- Extensive range with 400Wh battery
- Lightweight aluminum ‘step-thru’ frame that is available in 46, 49 or 54 cm sizes. A smart Dutch design renders this bicycle a utilitarian beast.
- Bosch Mid-Drive Active motor will easily take through many types of terrain, whether they be flat, hilly, or urban. Its Bosch Performance Line 500 Wh battery allows you to travel distances of over 150 km (Eco Mode).
- With a Selle Royal Gipsy saddle in tow, a balanced weight distribution, expect a comfortable ride!
- Bosch Intuvia LCD display allows you to seamlessly manage the level of assistance you desire. 4 modes are available to the rider: Eco, Tour, Sport & Turbo.
- An 8 speed Shimano derailleur allows for simple yet effective gear switching. Also found on this model are the classics of Dutch design; integrated lights, chain and rim guards.
- Available in 5 striking colours: Eclipse Black Gloss, Iced Blue Gloss, Powder Rose Gloss, Blue Jeans Mat or finally, Black Mat.
- 10-year warranty on the frame, 2-year warranty on the electronic components.
• A true icon in the world of electric bicycles. A simple, efficient, and powerful beast.
• Gearless 500 Watts M33 Motor with a solid 40 Nm of torque. Perfect for your commuting needs. A torque sensor motor that will render your rides smooth and effortless, despite this motor’s awesome power.
• Stromer’s internationally acclaimed 522 Wh BO522 Battery keeps its charge for up to 100 Km. Or, if you need a little extra juice, the BO630 630 Wh battery is available as an extra, keeping its charge for up to 120 Km
• Carbon fork; 9-speed Shimano Sora derailleur
- The ST1x comes equipped with a striking design, with several stunning colours available to you: a metallic orange, the classic Stromer black and finally, the new, ‘Champagne’ colour.
- Cyro Drive 500-Watt motor, with 35 Nm of torque. This torque sensor motor tames this beast, providing a smooth and quiet ride despite its impressive power, allowing to reach speeds of up to 45 Km/hr.
- Stromer’s world renowned battery. The BQ618 battery with 618 Wh will allow you to travel distances of up to 120 Km, while the BQ814814 Wh battery can reach up to 150 Km.
• Stromer has ushered in a new era in electric assisted bicycles; the ST2 seamlessly integrates digital connectivity to Swiss efficiency. An efficient beast that is an ecologically friendly mode of transportation.
• Two models are available: Comfort, which is sized at 17 in, while the Sport model comes in 17, 20 & 22 inch sizes.
• 500-Watt SYNO motor delivers 35 Nm of power. Perfect for any of your commuting needs. This torque sensor motor provides a quiet, smooth ride despite its impressive power.
• The world’s first digitally connected electric bicycle. The OMNI user interface is entirely integrated, offering real-time geolocation services that easily managed by a simple, easy-to-use app available on your smartphone, via iOS or Android.
• 11 speed derailleur; Carbon fork.
• Stromer’s internationally acclaimed battery. The ‘Gold’ battery, with814 Wh will keep its charge for up to 150 Km, while the 983 Whbattery will keeps its charge for up to 180 Km.
- You enjoy attracting attention, like distinctive luxury, and are always among the first to try something new? Then show your colors and secure the Launch Edition of the ST3 in «Deep Green».
- A Watt motor with a remarkable 40 Nm of torque. This Syno Drive torque sensor motor will amaze you with its quiet efficiency; barely a sound is heard from this motor.
- A 983 Wh BQ983 battery will keep its charge for distances of up to 175 km, opening a word of possibilities for your commute. This is Stromer’s most powerful battery, so it is fitting to see it aboard its flagship eBike.
- OMNI User Interface. This wonder of Stromer’s in-house technology is fully integrated digitally, offering real-time GSM, GPS and geolocation services. Easily managed by the Stromer application, available for download on the iOS and Android platforms. This app allows to lock the user interface from afar.
- An 11-speed Shimano Alfine derailleur will change your life . That may be an exaggeration, but it will change the way you shift gears. This electronic shifter allows you to smoothly switch gears at the press of a button. A carbon fork completes this stud of a bicycle. An extremely light material that which can handle long distances.
- This electric bicycle was built with the absolute finest components available on the market, leading to the well-deserved Ferrari comparisons many have levied.
- The world’s most exclusive electric bicycle. Stromer has created another pearl with this beautiful and elegant design.
- Only 20 bikes will be available for the North American market.
- We here are Quantum eBikes, are fortunate to distribute this rarity of an e-bike. One size is available at 20 inches, in an aluminium frame.
- Each bicycle is uniquely identified with a numbered badge. All of the revolutionary features found on the ST2 are here: first class components, a striking visual appeal and industry leading performance.
- A limited-edition Cambium C17 Brooks Saddle will guarantee your comfort for this limited edition electric bicycle.
- Each owner of an ST2 LTD receives a gorgeous bottle made with a single piece of high-grade aluminium.
- Stromer’s newest entry to their lineup. A sharp, stunning design couple with Stromer’s legendary technological prowess will undoubtedly further its reputation as an industry standard. Available by special order in July 2018.
- A SYNO Sport 850-Watt motor with a massive 48 Nm of torque.This torque sensor motor ensures a smooth ride despite its impressive power. The ST5 is the only Stromer model with their new ‘Sport Mode’that is activated at the push of a button.
- A 983 Wh BQ983 battery comes equipped with the ST5, one that is easily removable at the push of a button. This battery will keep its charge for up to 175 Km. This is Stromer’s most powerful battery, so its no surprise to see it fitted within this model.