Bike lock Abus
most secure for your ebike
ABUS Bordo bike Lock – A great, easy to use bike lock with slick functionality
ABUS has long been considered an innovator in the security industry since its inception in 1954. This German company has built a solid reputation by advancing lock models characterized by their trustworthiness, durability and simple, easy to use design. Whether you are a private citizen or professional, ABUS will satisfy your needs with its wide array of innovative products in home security, transport security as well as commercial security. All of their products are subject to rigorous material testing in state of the art laboratories to ensure their resistance to shock, intrusion and our extreme winter temperatures.
Quantum Ebikes carries several bike lock models that will guarantee security for your eBike. Furthermore, they are equipped with trendy carrying cases that are compact and durable. These cases are fixed to the bike using either screws or velcro straps, the latter offering a greater mobility. The hardened steel mechanisms are covered in a flexible sheathing material to protect your electric bike from scratches. ABUS’ joint construction allows for easy folding of the lock and the premium quality cylinders secure the lock against manipulations such as interlocking.
The BORDO 6000 bike lock guarantees the best security of your high quality eBikes in moderate risk environments due to its 10/10 security rating.
- 5 mm steel bars.
- Hardened, cemented steel limbs.
- Set of two keys
BORDO GRANIT X-PLUS 6500
With a security rating of 15/15, this model offers excellent protection for electric assisted bicycles in high risk environments
- 5 mm steel bars with extra soft coating to prevent damage to paintwork.
- ABUS Link Protection Shield efficiently protects attempts to saw the lock.
- Bars, housing and supporting elements of locking system are made of special hardened steel.
- Two keys are supplied with the lock; one is LED-lighted.
- ABUS Code Card for additional or replacement key.
Kryptonite bike lock - the best way to protect your valuables
Over 40 years ago, Kryptonite began with a mission. While much has changed in bicycling, and bicycle security, our objective remains the same, they are here to empower you to protect what you value.
A legendary test for Kryptonite’s new bicycle locks came in 1972. The Second Avenue Bicycle Shop in New York City locked a three-speed bicycle to a signpost in Greenwich Village under Kryptonite founder Michael Zane’s direction. Although all of the removable parts were immediately stripped by thieves, the bicycle itself remained for thirty days and thirty nights. The Kryptonite lock and the bike frame were still in place, even though the lock had been attacked numerous times. Publicity from this event gave Kryptonite the boost it needed, forever changing the face of bicycle security.
Through constant innovation, expert guidance, and our never-ending commitment, Kryptonite will continue to pursue their passion and do everything we can to ensure you can go where you want, when you want by offering smart, serious security solutions.
Kryptonite New York standard
- 16mm hardened max-performance steel shackle
- Patent-pending hardened double deadbolt design gives additional protection against twist and cut attacks
- Highest security disc-style cylinder is pick and drill resistant
- Sliding dustcover to protect from dirt and debris
- 3 stainless steel keys – including new design and one led replaceable key fob
- Includes flexframe-U bracket providing convenient multi-location u-lock transport
- Key Safe Program
- Protective vinyl coating