Since its founding in 2009 by Thomas Binggeli, Stromer has quickly risen the ranks and established themselves as an industry standard in electric assisted bicycles. Inspired by what major technology corporations were doing around the world with renewable energy, such as Apple, Google & Tesla, Binggeli used his legendary design prowess to launch Stromer’s first electric bike model. Immediately, Stromer’s design and look caught people’s attention. Binggeli had a mission to create an integrated cycling experience, one where the transition between electric and rider assistance was smooth and effortless. Stromer’s bikes stick out; they’re well conceived, designed and finally, manufactured.
In March of 2013, the company opened its flagship store in Oberwangen, Switzerland. This facility is entirely powered by solar cells on its rooftop, staying true to the company’s core. This hub of innovation is where Stromer develops its famous in-technology, culminating in the release of their ST2, the world’s first digitally connected electric bicycle. This firmly established Stromer as the industry leader and chief innovator in e-bikes, cementing its reputation as a premium electric bicycle brand.
• A true icon in the world of electric bicycles. A simple, efficient, and powerful beast.
• Gearless 500 Watts M33 Motor with a solid 40 Nm of torque. Perfect for your commuting needs. A torque sensor motor that will render your rides smooth and effortless, despite this motor’s awesome power.
• Stromer’s internationally acclaimed 522 Wh BO522 Battery keeps its charge for up to 100 Km. Or, if you need a little extra juice, the BO630 630 Wh battery is available as an extra, keeping its charge for up to 120 Km
• Carbon fork; 9-speed Shimano Sora derailleur
• Once again, Stromer has re-established an industry standard with the ST1 Platinum, a model that distinguishes itself with its striking design, superior quality, and ease of use.
• A 500-Watt gearless motor produces 48 Nm of torque, allowing you to reach speeds of up to 45 Km/hr. Despite this impressive power, this torque sensor motor is extremely quiet and smooth, offering a thoroughly enjoyable ride.
• 522 Wh removable Stromer Lithium-Ion battery will allow you to reach distances of 90 Km. For those riders who need a bit more juice, Stromer offers another battery with this electric bicycle, a 630 Wh version allowing you to reach distances of up to 120 Km.
• 27-speed Shimano derailleur, coupled with Tektro hydraulic disc brakes render this e-bike a smooth, seamless machine.
• Adjustable Suntour suspension on the fork, guaranteeing a comfortable ride throughout. Come by our shop and get it fitted to suit you specifically.
• Two models are available: the ‘Comfort’ model, with a 17 inch ‘Step-Thru’ style frame for those who desire convenience and the ‘Sport’ model, with either 17 or 20 inch frames and a more traditional horizontal frame.
• Stromer finds itself yet again setting the industry standard in its design. The ST1x comes equipped with a striking design, with several stunning colours available to you: a metallic orange, the classic Stromer black and finally, the new, ‘Champagne’ colour.
• Cyro Drive 500-Watt motor, with 35 Nm of torque. This torque sensor motor tames this beast, providing a smooth and quiet ride despite its impressive power, allowing to reach speeds of up to 45 Km/hr.
• Stromer’s world renowned battery. The BQ618 battery with 618 Wh will allow you to travel distances of up to 120 Km, while the BQ814 814 Wh battery can reach up to 150 Km.
• Stromer has ushered in a new era in electric assisted bicycles; the ST2 seamlessly integrates digital connectivity to Swiss efficiency. An efficient beast that is an ecologically friendly mode of transportation.
• Two models are available: Comfort, which is sized at 17 in, while the Sport model comes in 17, 20 & 22 inch sizes.
• 500-Watt SYNO motor delivers 35 Nm of power. Perfect for any of your commuting needs. This torque sensor motor provides a quiet, smooth ride despite its impressive power.
• The world’s first digitally connected electric bicycle. The OMNI user interface is entirely integrated, offering real-time geolocation services that easily managed by a simple, easy-to-use app available on your smartphone, via iOS or Android.
• 11 speed derailleur; Carbon fork.
• Stromer’s internationally acclaimed battery. The ‘Gold’ battery, with 814 Wh will keep its charge for up to 150 Km, while the 983 Wh battery will keeps its charge for up to 180 Km.
•The world’s most exclusive electric bicycle. Stromer has created another pearl with this beautiful and elegant design.
• Only 20 bikes will be available for the North American market. .
• We here are Quantum eBikes, are fortunate to distribute this rarity of an e-bike. One size is available at 20 inches, in an aluminium frame.
• Each bicycle is uniquely identified with a numbered badge. All of the revolutionary features found on the ST2 are here: first class components, a striking visual appeal and industry leading performance.
• A limited-edition Cambium C17 Brooks Saddle will guarantee your comfort for this limited edition electric bicyle.
• Each owner of an ST2 LTD receives a gorgeous bottle made with a single piece of high-grade aluminium.
• Widely considered to be one of, if not the best electric assisted bicycle there is today.Stromer established an entirely new class of luxury, premium e-bikes with the ST2s. This electric bicycle was built with the absolute finest components available on the market, leading to the well-deserved Ferrari comparisons many have levied. Treat yourself to a unique experience and come see this marvel of technology for yourself at Quantum eBikes.
• A 500-Watt motor with a remarkable 40 Nm of torque. This Syno Drive torque sensor motor will amaze you with its quiet efficiency; barely a sound is heard from this beast of a motor.
• A 983 Wh BQ983 battery will keep its charge for distances of up to 175 km, opening a word of possibilities for your commute. This is Stromer’s most powerful battery, so it is fitting to see it aboard its flagship e-bike.
• OMNI User Interface. This wonder of Stromer’s in-house technology is fully integrated digitally, offering real-time GSM, GPS and geolocation services. Easily managed by the Stromer application, available for download on the iOS and Android platforms. This app allows to lock the user interface from afar.
• An 11-speed Shimano Alfine derailleur will change your life . That may be an exaggeration, but it will change the way you shift gears. This electronic shifter allows you to smoothly switch gears at the press of a button. A carbon fork completes this stud of a bicycle. An extremely light material that which can handle long distances.
• Only one model is available: a horizontal ‘Sport’ type frame comes to you in 17, 20 or 22 inch frame sizes, coated in an elegant metallic grey.
• Stromer’s newest entry to their lineup. A sharp, stunning design couple with Stromer’s legendary technological prowess will undoubtedly further its reputation as an industry standard. Available by special order in July 2018.
• A SYNO Sport 850-Watt motor with a massive 48 Nm of torque. This torque sensor motor ensures a smooth ride despite its impressive power. The ST5 is the only Stromer model with their new ‘Sport Mode’that is activated at the push of a button.
•A 983 Wh BQ983 battery comes equipped with the ST5, one that is easily removable at the push of a button. This battery will keep its charge for up to 175 Km. This is Stromer’s most powerful battery, so its no surprise to see it fitted within this model.
Simply put, this is the most advanced and secureuser interface system available on the electric bicycle market. This ‘Cloud’ based platform was development in-house, at their massive research and development facility in Oberwangen, Switzerland. This is a remarkable system in many regards
• GSM, GPS and real-time geolocation services, separating Stromer from its competitors in the electric assisted bicycle market.
• On your bike: a screen that displays your battery charge, your speed, your level of assistance and the strength of signal available.
• On your smartphone: the MyStromer application, available on iOS and Android platforms. Simple and easy to use, this application allows you to lock and unlock your bicycle from a distance. You can easily track where your bicycle is on the GPS map in the application, as well as being able to identify nearby Stromer retailers.
• ‘Theft Mode’. In the application, if ever you suspect your electric bicycle has been stolen, you can lock the rear wheel by activating ‘Theft Mode’. The front and rear lights will begin flashing, indicating a distress mode and you can then easily track your bicycle on the GPS map in the app.
• Many statistics and settings are easily manageable in the application. Features such as ‘Auto-Lock’, speed management, language and many others are available through the app.
4710, rue St-Ambroise, suite 148
Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4C 2C7
Phone: 514 274 7096
Winter business hours
Monday : Closed
Tuesday: 10:30am -6:30pm
Wednesday : 10 :30am – 6 :30pm
Thursday : 10 :30am – 6 :30pm
Friday : 10 :30am – 6 :30pm
Saturday : 10am – 5pm
Sunday : Closed