This famed cycling company was founded all the way back in 1905. Their experience in designing and manufacturing bicycles is second to none. In 2010, Solex founded a subsidiary company called Solex International Cycle. It is through this venture that Solex manufactures its electric bicycles, which are distributed throughout Europe, Japan and here in Montreal with Quantum eBikes.
Known for their partnership with Pininfarina, the legendary Italian design firm responsible for many of Ferrari’s iconic models, Solex electric assisted bicycles have always stuck out due to their simple yet elegant designs. Between 1946 and 1988, Solex over 8 million bicycles in over 70 countries, firmly establishing them as an industry titan. Solex is known for their strict quality control standards as all of their bicycles sold in North America are tested and approved by an independent laboratory.
Solex, an experienced brand that will be sure to provide you with hours of fun and adventure with your new electric assisted bicycle.
• Striking design by the legendary firm Pininfarina, known worldwide for its work with Ferrari.
• 250-Watt rear motor, made with patented Japanese technology.
• 24V, 10 Amp Lithium-ion battery. This battery will keep its charge for up to 50 km, perfect for your city excursions.
• 6-speed Shimano derailleur, Solex conceived shock absorber suspension as well as hydraulic disc brakes render this folding electric bicycle efficient and secure.
• A Solex Saddle all comfort with suspension. Guarantees your comfort throughout this ride!
• 2-year warranty on the frame, 1-year warrant on the battery and electric parts.
4710, rue St-Ambroise, suite 148
Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4C 2C7
Phone: 514 274 7096
Opening hours Spring
Monday : Closed
Tuesday: 10:30am -6:30pm
Wednesday : 10 :30am – 6 :30pm
Thursday : 10 :30am – 6 :30pm
Friday : 10 :30am – 6 :30pm
Saturday : 10am – 5pm
Sunday : 11:00am -5:00pm