We trust that you are fully satisfied with the purchase of products at our store or online. Nonetheless, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, no matter the reason, you can return the product to us for a refund.
Below you will find answers to the following questions:
- How many days you have to return a product?
- How will you receive the refund?
- Who pays for shipping to return the product?
- Return process
- Order mistake
- Defective or damaged products
How many days you have to return a product?
You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return your product. All returned products must be new, unused, with all the original packaging and tags attached.
How will you receive the refund?
If you used a credit card to make your purchase, there is no need to present yourself at our store. We will process the refund via our online Point of Sales system.
If you used a debit card or cash, you will need to present yourself at our store for a refund.
Who pays for shipping to return the product?
You are responsible for all return shipping charges. If Quantum originally shipped the product to you, the shipping charges will be deducted from your refund.
Quantum will process a refund for any pre-orders at any time prior to the product’s arrival at our retail store or warehouse. Please note the following cancellation fees:
- Electrical bikes: a 200$ cancellation fee per bike.
- Exception: we will not charge a cancellation fee if you have been waiting for more than 6 months (i.e. due to international shipping delays) for your electrical bike.
- All products other than electrical bikes will be subject to a 15% cancellation fee per product.
- Return at our store: The product must be returned to the store where it was purchased. We will inspect the product to ensure that it is new, unused, with all the original packaging and tags attached. We will then proceed with the refund.
115 Atwater Avenue Montreal, QC | 10 Allée de Hambourg #103 Gatineau, QC
- Mailed return: To return an item via mail, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the word ‘Return’ in the subject and a short message explaining the reason for the return. Please mail your return to the following address:
115 Atwater Avenue
H3J 2Z8 Canada
Please note that you will be responsible for all shipping charges.
Once we receive the product, we will proceed with an inspection to ensure that it’s new, unused, with all the original packaging and tags attached. Please allow five working days to process the return.
Depending on the credit card company, it may take up to 2 billing cycles for a refund to be processed and appear on your credit card statement.
The items below cannot be returned:
- Electric bicycles (e-bikes)
- Please note that we may take your bike for a trade-in with another new electric bike. This will depend on the condition (resellable, etc.) of the bike you wish to trade-in.
- Electronics (i.e. controllers, sensors, chargers, lights, and similar items)
- Helmets (safety equipment)
- Bike racks
- Sale items
- Exchange of a used bicycle for a new bicycle:
- Please note that Quantum prioritizes bikes with a Bosch or Shimano motor; with a production date of 3 years or less; and with 5000 km or less. Quantum will not accept bikes without keys (to remove the battery) and/or without the charger.
- Our team will then proceed with the diagnosis of the used bike in order to determine its resale value. We will then offer you a purchase price which will be deducted from the price of the new bike.
- Exchange of a new product for another new product:
- Quantum will inspect the product to ensure the returned product is new, unused, with all original packaging and tags attached.
- We will then proceed with the exchange based on the price difference between the products.
- In an effort to prevent the spread of COVID, clothing (gloves, raincoats, etc.) and helmets are not exchangeable.
Online order error
In the event that Quantum eBikes has made an error in your order, we will send you a return label so that you can send the product back to us at our expense. Once the product is received, we will send you the correct product as soon as possible.
Defective or damaged products
For quick assistance, please reach us at our customer service number below.
For any questions
Phone: 514 274-7096 Montreal | 819 778-8880 Gatineau
Business hours: See our web site Quantum eBikes
Last updated June 28, 2022