The secret is out. Montreal is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Whether you’re a tourist on a visit or if you grew up here, there’s always more to discover. Sure, one can use traditional means of tourism to discover a city; rent a car, take a cab, rent a BIXI, even take a buggy ride in the Old Port. It was during a stroll in the Old Port that we thought to ourselves, why not offer a select few of our models to rent? BIXI is a fine service, but let’s not kid ourselves; it’s not the smoothest ride. Our team then decided to dedicate itself to offering the best possible rental service in Montreal.
Our thinking here is simple. It’s not necessarily everyone who feels the need to climb up Mount-Royal, or power through a long trek along one of our many cycling paths. The eBike takes this problem away by offering electric assistance whenever you so desire. You choose the level of exhaustion you’d like to get into, not the bike. Feel like visiting the Olympic Stadium but do not feel like draining yourself on the way? Enjoy the ride without burning out.
• Néomouv. Propelled by a powerful Brose motor , this French company is occupying larger and larger share of the eBike market. We’re not surprised. Elegant, efficient and powerful, we recommend these eBikes for longer rides. We have two models available, the Iris and Montana.
• Quantum. Our flagship folding electric bicycle is perhaps is the most practical of the bunch. This we recommend for shorter rides. One of its advantages is how quickly and easily it can be folded up and packed in your car. With 9 levels of assistance, you’ll be in full control of your boost throughout your ride.
• We have frame sizes and shapes for all. Before leaving with your eBike rental, we’ll take the time to truly find the electric bicycle that fits your needs.
• $120 per day for our Néomouv models, $85 for our Quantum CR18 models. Included in these fees are an ultra-secure Abus lock , a helmet and a water bottle.
• Tuesday to Friday 10:30 – 18:00
• Saturday, Sunday 10:00 – 17:00
* Please note this service will be available this April! We’re excited to have you try this service out.
4710, rue St-Ambroise, suite 148
Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4C 2C7
Phone: 514 274 7096
Opening hours Spring
Monday : Closed
Tuesday: 10:30am -6:30pm
Wednesday : 10 :30am – 6 :30pm
Thursday : 10 :30am – 6 :30pm
Friday : 10 :30am – 6 :30pm
Saturday : 10am – 5pm
Sunday : 11:00am -5:00pm