Ookpik winter jackets and coats - locally designed, ethically made, highly functional and elegant
Meaning snowy owl in Inuktitut, Ookpik reinterprets the northern parka codes by drawing on the elegance and curve minimalism of the snowy owl. Ookpik creates a link between trend and technicity, with coats and jackets for all seasons, thought out and designed in Montréal.
The Macky has the essential characteristics for the perfect winter coat, it offers absolute comfort and warmth in cold weather with his soft and cuddly fur coat. Her slim cut fits perfectly.
- Fabric: 100% memory form material
- Waterproof transparent membrane
- Insulation: 90/10 White duck down fill 326G/600FP
- Removable hood and detachable fox fur edging 25"x2.75"
- Lenght: 39"
- Lining: 100 Polyester
Breathable waterproof winter coat, white goose down fill 90/10. The perfect companion that will follow you in any situation. Whether you wear it at the city or in the countryside, its versatility will amaze you.
- Windproof coat 100% Polyester
- Waterproof DWR 3000MM
- Detachable fur hood
- Insulation: 90/10 White goose down 230G/700FP
- Length: 38.5"
- Lining: 100% Polyester 230T
This coat has a sporty and adjusted cut, we advise you to take your usual size. If your measurements fall between two sizes, please take the larger size.
Ultralight wind breaker fitted down jacket, the Colette is an ideal transition coat. Filled with super light down, it is cool enough for the cold fall nights and hot enough for chilly winter days.
- Ultra light weighted wind proof coat
- Center front 2 way zipper
- Hidden pocket zipper on left sleeve
- 2 invisible hand pockets on front
- detachable hood with detachable Canadian coyote fur trim
- INSULATION : 90% down 10% feather
- SHELL : 100% nylon
Fashionable down-filled coat for men.
- Fabric: 100% Waterproof polyamide «RIB STOP»
- Insulation: 90/10 white duck down fill 282-290G/600FP
- Length: 100% Polyester
- Lining: 28.5"
Straight cut jacket with adjustable hood.
- FABRIC: 100% nylon, >waterproof
- FILL: 90% down, 10% white duck feather, 600 fill power
- Detachable pooler
- Striped rib knit at cuffs
- Side pockets with YKK zipper lined with microliner
- Vertical interior pockets with YKK zipper
- Adjustable bottom jacket with elastic strings
- Invisible zipper at neckline for embroidery
In the 1970s Montréal lays its foundation and integrates more than ever the clothing industry to its growth – a key actor and is home to tens of thousands of people working in the textile industry. Drawing on this precious history, Sylvain Roy decides to create Sly & Co in Montréal in the 1980s. True reflection of this Canadian heritage, the group draws a bridge between the Inuit roots and the European culture.
Sylvain has been working with leather and dresses fur coats by creating two distinct brands, one specializing in the production of leather coats and jackets and the other in the creation of fur-trimmed down coats.
Thus were born Sly & Co, that revisits the iconic pieces with high quality leather, and Ookpik (that stands for snowy owl, emblem of the Native Indians, in Inuktitut), that offers coats and other parkas at the crossroads between the open spaces and the urban fashion culture. The brand draws on its Canadian heritage to unleash the very essence of the Inuit parka, absolute warmth.