new and reinvented 2020
RIESE & MULLER electric bike models
enjoy the free shipping across canada! use the code
"riese & müller 2020" at checkout at our online store
best electric bike selection in canada
Discover new and revised 2020 Riese and Muller eBike collection. Every year Riese & Muller have taken their electric bikes to new levels, making them safer and more durable. Each one has a distinct character with individual design options to meet the specific needs of riders. The latest eBike models feature the fourth generation of the Bosch Performance CX motor – the most powerful on the market as of today.
Quantum eBike shop has the best selection of Riese and Muller electric assist bikes in Canada. We are also able to order you a specialized eBike according to your specific needs and preferences, which will be hand-crafted in Germany. For special orders, please contact us directly.
Order your Riese & Müller electric bike today and enjoy free delivery across Canada!
1993, a good year indeed
It was in 1993 that Markus Riese and Heiko Müller founded the company that bears their names, Riese & Müller. Avid cycling enthusiasts, Markus and Heiko met during their engineering studies at the University of Darmstadt towards the ends the of 80’s and have been close friends ever since. It is in these early years that a simple hobby evolved into an industry leading powerhouse. Both Markus and Heiko used their passion for inventing and channeled it towards another of their passions, cycling.
the future is electric
From 2013 onwards, Riese and Muller has been steadily diversifying its product range. eBike models, long thought to have been a niche in which only seniors made up most of demand, are occupying a larger piece of the pie in a constantly evolving modern society. Having seen this trend in its infancy, Riese and Muller developed a dazzling line of electric assisted bicycles, setting the standard in this industry to this day. Its wide array of products, including electric cargo and compact eBike, has positioned it as an industry leader for years to come.
- Redesign of a Riese & Müller icon
- The Delite is capable of overcoming every challenge.
- Riese & Müller Control Technology and the versatile equipment options offer freedom and absolute flexibility.
- The fourth generation of the Performance CX is the most powerful electric bike motor to have been produced by Bosch - sets totally new benchmarks with up to 340% pedal assistance, a maximum torque of 75 Nm, extremely sporty start-up characteristics and pedalling rate assistance of up to 120 rpm.
- Designed for longer distances: the Superdelite with Control Technology. Total safety, total dynamics and 1.000 Wh of total power: all part of the standard equipment.
A few of the many highlights that make the Delite mountain such an exceptional bike off-road:
- Control Technology with Fox Float full suspension and 150 mm travel
- The latest generation of powerful Bosch Performance CX motor
- Schwalbe Hans Dampf tyres
The Bosch SmartphoneHub transforms your smartphone into a display and communication system, in which all functions are combined: intelligent navigation with live weather, fitness data and much more.
The Superdelite mountain is the ultimate e-mountain bike: high-end components from front to back wheel, excellent riding characteristics on all terrains, mountain-climbing qualities and almost endless stamina.
The latest generation of Performance Line CX motor, Control Technology with full suspension and leading manufacturers’ premium components drive every rider to peak performance. With full battery integration and minimalist cockpit design, the styling clearly and simply states: the path to the top is clear.
- The Supercharger does not brag about its inner values, it simply has them.
- Thanks to the full integration of up to two Bosch PowerTube batteries in the frame and the coordinated colour scheme, the whole bike has a very sporty look and appears to have been cast in one piece.
- When it comes to range, with its battery capacity of up to 1,000 Wh it delivers outstanding results on the road. The unique ride and comfort make every mile an experience.
- The Supercharger covers seemingly endless distances without pausing to recharge.
- Climb mountains with ease, compete with the wind, turn your daily commute into an experience. And it wants to be seen.
- The integrated Bosch PowerTube battery allows the Charger's familiar yet new, original design to come into its own – you can expect to see your colleagues watching you longingly from their cars.
- The Charger brings so much fun to everyday life that you'll be itching to throw in an extra trip at the weekend. This eBike, with its versatile configuration and high-quality components, is of course perfectly equipped for that, too.
The Multicharger Mixte is a cargo-optimised E-Bike with a lowered top tube in an off-road style and, as a GX model, with all-terrain off-road equipment. Its carefully designed cargo equipment options make it the ideal touring, family or transport E-Bike. And yet it is just as long as the Charger. This not only saves space, but also makes the Multicharger Mixte’s riding behaviour safe and agile – whether you ride a lot, carry a lot of cargo or both.
- All roads lead to Rome. All of the roads in the world, put together, would stretch 29,357,026 km. And that’s not even counting the tracks that are off the main roads. So to make sure you don’t miss out on a single centimetre of them, we've built the Homage.
- It combines the everyday qualities of a city bike with the athletic chassis of a mountainbike, providing boundless possibilities for use. The Control Technology and hydraulic disc brakes increase safety, especially at high speeds.
- The Homage is, after all, equipped with a high-torque Bosch Performance drive with up to 32 km/h of power. And with this much enjoyment, nobody will take the shortest road to Rome.
- Low step-through? Doesn't sound particularly sporty, does it? But with the Nevo, you’d be surprised.
- The striking silhouette, expansive frame profile and hard edges promise sportiness and determination.
- The positioning of the battery on the front of the lower tube makes the design redolent of a motorbike.
- In functional terms, this means a central arrangement of the centre of gravity, which produces neutral, safe handling in all riding situations.
- A touring bike with a comfortable step-through and at the same time exceptionally sporty qualities - the Nevo isn’t just the newest kid on the Riese & Müller block, it's also an eBike of the future generation.
- Elegant. Timeless. Followed by the admiring glances of passers-by, who wish they were where you are.
- Well away from the everyday. Well away from the grey boredom of mainstream. And yet they are only a few metres away from you.
- The sophisticated colour combination of the frame, grips and 28” tires, together with the shiny chrome chain guard, makes your Cruiser a real bright spot on the road. And its Bosch Performance motor will be a revelation for you.
- Sporty low step-through bike and ideal touring bike: the Nevo GT combines both.
- A battery is built into its unmistakably puristic frame; DualBattery Technology is available as an option.
- The city is full of challenges to your nerves: commuter hold-ups on the streets, full buses and trains, sometimes heavy luggage and all this even before the sun comes up. But don’t panic. The solution has a name: Tinker.
- With this compact Riese and Muller eBike featuring 20” wheels, you can effortlessly glide past all of this with a broad smile. Its frame is even so compact that it can easily be taken on public transport. At the same time, it can also be adapted with great flexibility to body heights from 1.50 m to 1.95 m.
- The HS version offers even more riding pleasure with up to 32 km/h of power. There’s never been a quicker way to get away from commuter stress.
- The Roadster's favorite activity is chasing asphalt. The Roadster’s sleek frame and traditional aesthetics are sure to catch the eye as you navigate urban areas or head out of the city and into the countryside.
- The smooth-running Schwalbe tires can handle even gravel or more bumpy roads. On the streets, you’ll enjoy the Roadster's sporty style with true panache and get every last km/h out of it.
- The high frame rigidity and optimized weight distribution ensure superlative riding stability at high speeds. An agile ride and a clear view of city traffic are guaranteed thanks to the short stem and straight handlebars.
- You’ll see yourself reflected in the city's shop windows as you glide past. And you’ll smile, because you’re now seeing for yourself what we mean by E-sthetics.
- Classic design combined with Control Technology makes the Culture GT the epitome of style.
- Safe and comfortable thanks to Control Technology with full suspension.
- And surprisingly sporty too: The Load 60 E-Cargo bike eﬀortlessly gets you to your destination – even with a full load and oﬀ the tarmac roads.
- Compared to its ”little“ brother, the Load 75 has only 6% more outer length, but 50% more cargo space – and is still just as agile and manoeuvrable.
- The Packster 40 is surprisingly manoeuvrable and so compact that
it is barely longer than a conventional bike, despite its large cargo area.
- This and the clever equipment options make the Packster 40 the perfect companion for everyday use.
- Spontaneous family outing, weekly shopping and frequent rider changes: the Packster 60 is extraordinarily variable and spacious.
- Its cargo space is large enough to ft two children and the rapid height adjustment of saddle and handlebar means the Packster 60 can be adapted to almost any body size.
- Spontaneous family outing, weekly shopping and frequent rider changes: the Packster 80, with a loading length of 80 cm you can ft just about everything in.
- The Packster 80 remains easy to handle and its high stability impresses in city traffic.