Quality Electric Bicycles – Made in Germany since 1919
Kalkhoff- Known worldwide for its quality standards in electric bicycles
Kalkhoff is an industry leader in Germany in electric assisted bicycles. Operating out of Cloppenburg in northwest Germany, Kalkhoff produces over 500,000 bicycles annually, nearly 2800 per day over 10 assembly lines. Designed and assembled in Germany, Kalkhoff has rapidly emerged as the industry standard in terms of quality of production. Kalkhoff runs one of the largest tests centers in Europe.
Each of their bikes are manually assembled, then run through a rigorous inspection to ensure maximum performance on each electric bicycle. Kalkhoff is the perfect marriage between performance and durability as well as a sparkling price-performance ratio.
• The Voyager Move B8 from Kalkhoff gives you 250W of power thanks to the Bosch motor and is unrivaled in comfort.
• The Voyager Move B8 is available in two styles: the traditional diamond frame and step through.
• This bike is well equipped with hydraulic disc brakes, an 8 speed Shimano derailleur and extra durable Schwalbe tires.
With the diamond frame you have the choice of Medium (50cm), Large (55cm) and XL (60cm) and in the step through frame you have the choice of Small (45cm), Medium (50cm) and Large (55cm).
$3295, now $2,995
• The Agattu B7. Steel frame built in Germany equipped with a Bosch Performance central motor. It comes it 26-inch rims and Energizer Life tires, replete with protection and reflective bands
• Bosch Power Pack 400 Wh battery will keep its charge for up to 130 km.
• This bike is easy to use and, more importantly, easy to maintain The Nexus 7 internal Shimano derailleur, Magura hydraulic brakes, a chain and mud guard all make this electric bicycle a simple and intuitive machine that thrives in daily usage.
• A gel saddle, sitting on a suspension equipped seat post, make the Agattu B7 a thoroughly comfortable ride
• Kalkhoff offers a 10-year warranty on its frame, a 2-year warranty on electric components as well as a 1-year warranty on parts
• Available in a striking ‘Sea Blue’ mat colour, and in March 2018 a stirring Cherry Red glossy colour. Available via per-order now!
$3,295, now $2,995
• Stromer finds itself yet again setting the industry standard in its design. The ST1x comes equipped with a striking design, with several stunning colours available to you: a metallic orange, the classic Stromer black and finally, the new, ‘Champagne’ colour.
• Cyro Drive 500-Watt motor, with 35 Nm of torque. This torque sensor motor tames this beast, providing a smooth and quiet ride despite its impressive power, allowing to reach speeds of up to 45 Km/hr.
• Stromer’s world renowned battery. The BQ618 battery with 618 Wh will allow you to travel distances of up to 120 Km, while the BQ814814 Wh battery can reach up to 150 Km.
$3,295, now $2,995
• Bosch Performance central motor, 500 Wh battery; perfect for long distances. Comes with 700 rims
• 8 speed Shimano internal Derailleur, Magura hydraulic brakes as well as Marathon tires equipped with reflective bands
• A gel saddle, sitting on a suspension equipped seat post, render the Agattu B8 a thoroughly comfortable ride. This electric assisted bicycle will take you on journeys of over 150km.
• This bicycle can withstand a load of up to 285 pounds and is equipped with a luggage rack, as well as an air pump saddled to its side
• Available in 3 sizes: 26” XS of 45 cm, 700 tires with rims of 50 or 55 cm.
• Comes in a splendid ‘Champagne’ colour for all 3 sizes
$3,495, now $3,295
• The new, compact urban electric bicycle that’s perfect for your modern lifestyle needs. A 250 W Impulse Li-Ion battery keeps its charge for up to 45 Km.
• Rear 250 W Groove Go motor, couple with an 8 speed Shimano Sora derailleur, will render your daily urban travelling smooth and enjoyable.
• Tektro T285 Hydraulic Disc Brakes, integrated front and rear lights make this compact electric bicycle safe and efficient.
• Aluminum 46 Cm Concept RHM frame rests on 20-inch Rodi Web rims. Concept Trekkingsaddle on an adjustable Concept SL seat post render provide a smooth and comfortable electric assisted utility bike.
• Ultra useful utility rack in front, perfect for the modern cityscape.
• 10-year warranty on the frame, 2-year warranty on electric parts and a 1-year warranty on components.