• The new, compact urban electric bicycle that’s perfect for your modern lifestyle needs. A 250 W Impulse Li-Ion battery keeps its charge for up to 45 Km.
• Rear 250 W Groove Go motor, couple with an 8 speed Shimano Sora derailleur, will render your daily urban travelling smooth and enjoyable.
• Tektro T285 Hydraulic Disc Brakes, integrated front and rear lights make this compact electric bicycle safe and efficient.
• Aluminum 46 Cm Concept RHM frame rests on 20-inch Rodi Web rims. Concept Trekking saddle on an adjustable Concept SL seat post render provide a smooth and comfortable electric assisted utility bike.
• Ultra useful utility rack in front, perfect for the modern cityscape.
• 10-year warranty on the frame, 2-year warranty on electric parts and a 1-year warranty on components.
The city is full of challenges to your nerves: commuter hold-ups on the streets, full buses and trains, sometimes heavy luggage and all this even before the sun comes up. But don’t panic. The solution has a name: Tinker. With this compact E-Bike featuring 20” wheels, you can effortlessly glide past all of this with a broad smile. Its frame is even so compact that it can easily be taken on public transport. At the same time, it can also be adapted with great flexibility to body heights from 1.50 m to 1.95 m. The HS version offers even more riding pleasure with up to 32 km/h of power. There’s never been a quicker way to get away from commuter stress.
4710, rue St-Ambroise, suite 148
Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4C 2C7
Phone: 514 274 7096
Winter business hours
Monday : Closed
Tuesday: 10:30am -6:30pm
Wednesday : 10 :30am – 6 :30pm
Thursday : 10 :30am – 6 :30pm
Friday : 10 :30am – 6 :30pm
Saturday : 10am – 5pm
Sunday : Closed