Safe and comfortable thanks to Control Technology with full suspension. And surprisingly sporty too: The Load 60 E-Cargo bike eﬀortlessly gets you to your destination – even with a full load and oﬀ the tarmac roads
Price Range: $8,379 - $11,937
Compared to its ”little“ brother, the Load 75 has only 6% more
outer length, but 50% more cargo space – and is still just as agile
Price Range: $9,909 - $13,500
The Multicharger is an E-Bike with optimised cargo space in an
oﬀ-road style. Its carefully designed cargo equipment options make
it the ideal touring, family or transport E-Bike with only a slightly longer wheelbase than the Charger.
Price Range : $6,489-$9,170
The Multicharger Mixte is a cargo-optimised E-Bike with a lowered top tube in an off-road style and, as a GX model, with all-terrain off-road equipment. Its carefully designed cargo equipment options make it the ideal touring, family or transport E-Bike. And yet it is just as long as the Charger. This not only saves space, but also makes the Multicharger Mixte’s riding behaviour safe and agile – whether you ride a lot, carry a lot of cargo or both.
Price Range: $6,489-$7,354
The Packster 40 is surprisingly manoeuvrable and so compact that
it is barely longer than a conventional bike, despite its large cargo
area. This and the clever equipment options make the Packster 40
the perfect companion for everyday use.
Price Range: $8079 - $10,404
Spontaneous family outing, weekly shopping and frequent rider changes: the Packster 60 is extraordinarily variable and spacious. Its cargo space is large enough to ft two children and the rapid height adjustment of saddle and handlebar means the Packster 60 can be adapted to almost any body size. No matter what you want to transport with the Packster 80, with a loading length of 80 cm you can ft just about everything in. The Packster 80 remains easy to handle and its high stability impresses in city traffic.
Price Range: $8,379 - $11,177
Spontaneous family outing, weekly shopping and frequent rider changes: the Packster 80, with a loading length of 80 cm you can ft just about everything in. The Packster 80 remains easy to handle and its high stability impresses in city traffic.
Price Range: $8,549 - $10,277
The city is full of challenges to your nerves: commuter hold-ups on the streets, full buses and trains, sometimes heavy luggage and all this even before the sun comes up. But don’t panic. The solution has a name: Tinker. With this compact E-Bike featuring 20” wheels, you can effortlessly glide past all of this with a broad smile. Its frame is even so compact that it can easily be taken on public transport. At the same time, it can also be adapted with great flexibility to body heights from 1.50 m to 1.95 m. The HS version offers even more riding pleasure with up to 32 km/h of power. There’s never been a quicker way to get away from commuter stress.
• Lightweight aluminum ‘step-thru’ frame that is available in 46, 49 or 54 cm sizes. A smart Dutch design renders this bicycle a utilitarian beast.
• Bosch Mid-Drive Active motor will easily take through many types of terrain, whether they be flat, hilly, or urban. Its Bosch Performance Line 500 Wh battery allows you to travel distances of over 150 km (Eco Mode).
• With a Selle Royal Gipsy saddle in tow, a balanced weight distribution, expect a comfortable ride!
• Bosch Intuvia LCD display allows you to seamlessly manage the level of assistance you desire. 4 modes are available to the rider: Eco, Tour, Sport & Turbo.
• An 8 speed Shimano derailleur allows for simple yet effective gear switching. Also found on this model are the classics of Dutch design; integrated lights, chain and rim guards.
• Comes in 5 striking colours: Eclipse Black Gloss, Iced Blue Gloss, Powder Rose Gloss, Blue Jeans Mat or finally, Black Mat.
• 10-year warranty on the frame, 2-year warranty on the electronic components.